An unexpected pregnancy can ignite feelings of hopelessness, panic and paralyzing fear. A sense of urgency to make a decision is normal, but we encourage you to take a deep breath and become fully informed about your choices. Our trained medical staff (registered nurses and nurse practitioners overseen by medical doctors) listen, answer your questions, and let you know that you are not alone. We know an unplanned pregnancy isn’t an ideal situation, so there often isn’t an ideal solution. We at Hope Clinic want to invest in your overall well-being and to walk with you through this detour in your life journey. We believe in the sanctity of human life, including your own life therefore we do not perform or refer for abortions.
If Considering Abortion, Ask Yourself These Questions:
- What were my beliefs about abortion before I got pregnant?
- How does abortion fit with my values?
- Is abortion a decision I could live with long-term? How will it affect my future choices? My future relationships?
- What is influencing my decision? Do I have any form of a support system?
- Is someone pressuring me to have an abortion?
No matter your decision, we will always be here for you. Remember, you are not alone.
Hope Clinic does not perform or refer for abortions. We offer medically accurate information, a medical verification of pregnancy, and an initial ultrasound to confirm fetal viability. We can provide referrals for other community resources related to housing, food, our own in-house parenting support, and adoption.
To speak with someone at Hope Clinic for Women or to schedule an appointment.
Reception at 760-728-4105 ext 20 or email at email@example.com